Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Green

Hi All - I have been asked by a good friend to show some of our Summer greenery. (Southern California is still in a drought).

Here are some pictures of our back yard. These are taken from our den window.

In the distance you may be able to see the walk/bike path along Duck Creek.

I have a few pics of the house taken in the back yard that you may like.

And - finally - here is what you see when on the swing. Including when you look straight up!



Remind me next time to write about the different species of birds we have here. I have some great pictures of those too.

All of our So Cal friends and transplants are welcome to visit any time - we would love to have you!

See you next time.

Ron

2 comments:

Crystal Malek said...

Love all the trees! You have a beautiful yard, and very cute dogs! Hope it's not as hot there as it is in Texas these days. Ah, gotta love summer.

Unknown said...

I like your blog!

You must use Vista!